This inchie is supposed to remind me of the view as I set off to work each day. It's actually very pretty, and even though it's quite dark at the moment when I begin my journey it's still beautiful.
There are trees, all bare for the winter, and the sky is just starting to lighten, but there are lights in the houses on the other side of the square. And it's reassuring, and homely.
I should remember that more.
Crayon. On blue card.
There are trees, all bare for the winter, and the sky is just starting to lighten, but there are lights in the houses on the other side of the square. And it's reassuring, and homely.
I should remember that more.
Crayon. On blue card.
I'm always amazed at the detail you fit onto your inchies. I love seeing what you create. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are very kind.
ReplyDelete