Unlike yesterday's picture, of my present home, this is a picture that represents my old home. It's Scarborough Castle. And I'm homesick.
I'm increasingly feeling the need to go back to see the place. To walk on the beach. To enjoy some fish and chips. Maybe eat ice cream, or candy floss.
I always feel like something's missing at this time of the year. It's the call of the sea. Hence this picture of my old home town.
Crayon on white card. (Pencil crayons, since Jan asked)
I'm increasingly feeling the need to go back to see the place. To walk on the beach. To enjoy some fish and chips. Maybe eat ice cream, or candy floss.
I always feel like something's missing at this time of the year. It's the call of the sea. Hence this picture of my old home town.
Crayon on white card. (Pencil crayons, since Jan asked)
Wow this is so fabulous. I am amazed that you have drawn this with crayon too. Were they pencil crayons or wax crayons? Must have been pencil as you would need very sharp nibs for this tiny work!
ReplyDeleteOh hope you manage to walk by the sea very soon. xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Jan. I'm working on getting there.
ReplyDelete