Monday, 7 January 2013

A Monday inchie: Star

Inchie 2013 _1_star
The first inchie Monday of 2013. And the topic is star.
 
I went easy on myself for this. Just a bit of cutting and glueing. And I even wimped out and used a ready-made star.
 
It's rather a nice 'quilty' sort of one that's a bit three dimensional, rather than just a sticker.  I like it. 
 
See more on MorningAJ (one of) my other blog(s). 

8 comments:

  1. I love you're inchie! I really like the paper you did it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the star - makes me want to poke it to test its quiltiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I squish it, will it pop, like those plastic bubble package fillers? I am severely addicted to those. But your beautiful silver star does look soft and three dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your textures, the appropriate shine in your star, and the idea that one doesn't have to spend too much time to come up with a very pleasing result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your golden star. I shines so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture and 3D star! A lovely inchie to start the new year with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really like this one AJ. i love the clouds above the star very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the texture you have going on with this inchie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!