Probably.
A little over a year ago I signed up to a wonderful project called Every Inchie Monday. The idea is to produce one square inch of art, using any medium, from a weekly prompt word. Within a couple of weeks I was hooked.
I soon realised you can squeeze a lot into a tiny space, or you can go super simple. You can cut, draw, paint, stick, sew, fold, practically anything to create a little project.
By the end of 2012 I had a great collection of them, not to mention ones I gave away to others. And I'm proud to say I did one every week, and on time!
I've just signed up for the 2013 list and I urge anyone with a slightly creative side to do the same. You can devote as much or as little time to them as you want.
My Monday inchies will appear here as well as on my 'normal' blog. But I also plan to make one a day. (Or at least one for each day. If I'm honest, it's already a few days into 2013 before I've had this idea.) I hope you like them.
As they say in all the best creative TV shows...here's one I made earlier. It wasn't for Inchie Monday. It was one for me, to mark the London 2012 Olympics. It's not particularly challenging. Just a couple of highlighters to make the flag, and then a black marker pen to indicate the London skyline.
A little over a year ago I signed up to a wonderful project called Every Inchie Monday. The idea is to produce one square inch of art, using any medium, from a weekly prompt word. Within a couple of weeks I was hooked.
I soon realised you can squeeze a lot into a tiny space, or you can go super simple. You can cut, draw, paint, stick, sew, fold, practically anything to create a little project.
By the end of 2012 I had a great collection of them, not to mention ones I gave away to others. And I'm proud to say I did one every week, and on time!
I've just signed up for the 2013 list and I urge anyone with a slightly creative side to do the same. You can devote as much or as little time to them as you want.
My Monday inchies will appear here as well as on my 'normal' blog. But I also plan to make one a day. (Or at least one for each day. If I'm honest, it's already a few days into 2013 before I've had this idea.) I hope you like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!