I had a real problem with this one. I tried drawing a stone but it looked horrible. I didn't think I could get a real stone to stick with my glue, so I made one.
It's scrunched up tissue paper with PVA, then I crayoned in the background and inked the edges and wrote in the title.
Please check out the other inchie makers from the list at the right to see what interpretations they have made from this week's word.
It's scrunched up tissue paper with PVA, then I crayoned in the background and inked the edges and wrote in the title.
Please check out the other inchie makers from the list at the right to see what interpretations they have made from this week's word.
A handmade stone! Inspired! Blessed thing nearly got me this week!
ReplyDeleteI like this one, so glittery!
ReplyDeleteVery talented
ReplyDeleteYes, a tricky theme! I love all the texture you've got on this inchie and well done on creating your own stone!
ReplyDeleteI love your handmade stone - a great idea.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
I love how you made your own stone, very creative!
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful idea. It looks very good.
ReplyDeleteIt was a hard theme this week! You did a great job with it! Very Creative!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea and it turned out great. I wasn't so brave and found some tutorials that helped a little bit.
ReplyDelete