One of the reasons I started this blog was so I could make inchies that had a kind of diary element to them, not just in response to the weekly prompts on Every Inchie Monday.
Earlier this week I attended a first aid course and I learned a very important fact. I always thought that the emergency phone number in the UK was 999, but it seems that the advent of the mobile phone means we should be using 112.
That number will put you through to a local operator, unlike the old one.
This inchie is to remind me.
It's a bit of a cop out because there's not much art involved. I used Microsoft Publisher to create the picture from some clip art of a heart monitor and Gill Sans type. Then I scaled it down, printed it and stuck it to an inch of card. The only bit I drew was the black line around the edge. It wasn't until later I realised that used to signify a death! Ho hum.........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!