Friday, 4 January 2013

Catkins

catkins
Here's my first genuine 2013 inchie (not an old one to make up the numbers since the start of the year.)

It's hazel catkins.

We went out for a drive between Yule and new year and I saw some blooming by the side of the road. It seemed a bit early in the season, but they were there. I've always loved them.

Crayon, pencil and marker pen on white card.

1 comment:


  1. Catkins already?!! Spring does come early in England, even if summer is short. The catkins are not out in Boise until April. But I love your Inchie. As for an Inchie a day, I'm not sure I'm ready for that I barely remember to do the weekly one. Remember I don't do anything in the morning, so my days are short.But I'll give it some thought.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!