Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Even in the middle of town

fox in snowOK, so I don't exactly live in the centre of a town. More a large village. But it is quite heavily residential and you don't really expect to see foxes right outside your front door. I do live next to a churchyard, and they have flattened all the gravestones for safety, so it's quite a large expanse of green - currently white.

Monday morning I looked out of my bedroom window at about 6am to see what the weather had done overnight (three inches of snow - not a chance of getting down the hill safely!) and there was this chap (chap-ess, I have no idea how to tell the difference and it was still quite dark anyway) romping around in the snow as he made his way across the churchyard.  Not a bad way to start the morning.

Pencil sketch and crayon on card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!