This is not my favourite inchie. I feel like I cheated a little. I used an existing image that's actually of one of the Little People. I wanted girly pink, and I twinkled up the edges with glitter. But somehow it still doesn't say 'girl' to me really. But there you go.
Thank you for your nice comment.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why you don't like yours. It looks great. I think girls would like it too.
I really like it, it certainly says girl. Well done.
ReplyDeleteI love your inchie I don't know why you don't like it, I think it really represents girl!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like she's having a great 'girlie' time! Lots of lovely movement in this piece too!
ReplyDeleteI love it! She looks like shes doing some girlie dancing with her hair flowing around :)
ReplyDeleteThe glitter idea, the pink background, and your girl's graceful movement work really well for this!
ReplyDeleteYour inchie is lovely and very girlie.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.