A square inch of art a day. What, every day? Well that's the plan.
I think you did well here. I like it!
I think it is very good. Somehow different from your other inchies but not bad.
I think your inchie has real atmosphere - nice one!
I think you did a great job! It looks like a cloudy night! I love it.
I think you did a great job, i love how moody it looks. Awesome
I think your inchie is brilliant.xxx Hazel.
I too didn't find it an easy challenge this week but I think you've created the moody atmosphere of a thunder storm with lightening very well. Nothing to be unhappy with. Good inchie.
Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!
I think you did well here. I like it!
ReplyDeleteI think it is very good. Somehow different from your other inchies but not bad.
ReplyDeleteI think your inchie has real atmosphere - nice one!
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job! It looks like a cloudy night! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job, i love how moody it looks. Awesome
ReplyDeleteI think your inchie is brilliant.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
I too didn't find it an easy challenge this week but I think you've created the moody atmosphere of a thunder storm with lightening very well. Nothing to be unhappy with. Good inchie.
ReplyDelete