Monday, 14 October 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Dispute

Dispute The only time I ever got into a legal dispute was when a neighbour and I fell out over a boundary. So here's my submission for this week's Every Inchie Monday - Dispute.

Check out the other entries by clicking the link on the left

9 comments:

  1. Great interpretation! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, luckily we don't have any neighbours to have a dispute with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea, and love your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the theme - great drawing.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet this is the biggest dispute of all. Great inchie

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did think about doing a boundary dispute too but I so love yours - glad I didn't do it because you really have done it justice! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes neighbours can be difficult. Good to be friends with them.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!