Sometimes
when I'm driving home from work I see a storm brewing over Derbyshire. It isn't raining where I am (on the M1) but I can see the rain lashing down on the fields off to my right. I can just about make out the scenery, through the curtain of water. It looks a bit like this.
Check out other inchies by clicking the link on the left.
Check out other inchies by clicking the link on the left.
I know the look of that in Wales, seems to do it a lot.
ReplyDeleteVery nice inchie, well done!
ReplyDeleteOh, do I know that view! Fantastic inchie!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a storm over the Grampians!
ReplyDeleteSally
I know that look! I'm in Sheffield and you can have rain one side and sun the other!
ReplyDeletelove this one. So much going on & it looks alot like the storms from Illinois where I am from. Great job!
ReplyDeleteA fabulous take on the theme, I love it.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
Yep - I know that sky too living here in Wales! Great inchie!
ReplyDelete