Monday, 7 October 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Foot

Foot

OK, so my first effort was 'boot' (see yesterday's post) because I mis-read the topic!"

Here's a pre-metric measurement. 12 inches in a foot, three feet make a yard. 1,760 yards in a mile.

Why can I still remember that?

Don't forget to check out the other 'Inchie' feet by clicking the link on the left.

9 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation. I still work in imperial measures even though as a teacher I had to teach metric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too bad to now the systems. For my as 'sewer' inch is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation. we all seem to have come up with something different this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can only say ditto to that - superb that everyone has done something different - super inchie and yes I remember feet and inches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea. I thought about doing this idea as well but I couldnt seem to get it right. Love yours

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!