Monday, 29 July 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Wild

wild weather

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this week's theme of 'wild' but then I thought about some of the weather we've had just here lately. Hence this picture of a tree being blown sideways by the wind, and the huge ocean rollers in the background.
Crayon, pencil and ink on card.

Don't forget to check out the other Wild inchies by clicking the link on the left.

7 comments:

  1. Another great idea, didn't think of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inchie and the drawing is great! I would never have thought of that, we have had some pretty wild weather here lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. There are so many details on your inchie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome take on the theme! Never would have thought about this idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your idea was so different! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful inchie and a great idea.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a different idea - I tend to think of wild animals!! love your inchie with all its details on such a small area. I love the wind when it's wild but not when it's destructive!! Good Inchie!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!