A square inch of art a day. What, every day? Well that's the plan.
This is a great drawing! I always find it hard to write neatly so small, but your writing looks great.
The secret is a VERY sharp pencil!
Great minds think alike, great inchie
A brilliant inchie - I love your hour glass.xxx Hazel.
Fabulous - when you think how tiny that is you really have captured the shading on the glass - really good inchie
Very nice job! I love your drawing.
a fat hour glass just means that your hours last longer than other ones & that is awesome! love the blue shades great job!
Love your hour glass. A very exciting way to measure time.
Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!
This is a great drawing! I always find it hard to write neatly so small, but your writing looks great.
ReplyDeleteThe secret is a VERY sharp pencil!
DeleteGreat minds think alike, great inchie
ReplyDeleteA brilliant inchie - I love your hour glass.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
Fabulous - when you think how tiny that is you really have captured the shading on the glass - really good inchie
ReplyDeleteVery nice job! I love your drawing.
ReplyDeletea fat hour glass just means that your hours last longer than other ones & that is awesome! love the blue shades great job!
ReplyDeleteLove your hour glass. A very exciting way to measure time.
ReplyDelete