Monday, 22 July 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Fantasy

Fantasy

Allow me to introduce Eldritch and his little brother Bamburgh. They are plush dragons, and they have adventures. Eldritch wrote a book once about how he was found in a garden centre, and how he came to meet his brother.

He loves gardening, so I gave them a flowery background. Then I just labelled them.

See what fantasies other people have created by clicking the link on the left.

7 comments:

  1. Love your humour, a great inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little inchie, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh aren't they wonderful - brilliant story and dragons - love their names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great story & love the idea of the inchie! great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your inchie - the dragons are so cute.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!