A square inch of art a day. What, every day? Well that's the plan.
--and they all lived happily every after :)Wonderful inchie and the castle drawing is terrificChrissie x
Lovely idea. I like your castle in the background
This is a great idea. I love the castle in the background!
That's true, a lot of stories begin this way. Quite a lot of text on the inchie. Very nice inchie.
Oh brilliant inchie - love that you've got all those words on a such a small space and it's general for all stories. Good job.
love this inchie, what a great take on the theme!
Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!
--and they all lived happily every after :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful inchie and the castle drawing is terrific
Chrissie x
Lovely idea. I like your castle in the background
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea. I love the castle in the background!
ReplyDeleteThat's true, a lot of stories begin this way. Quite a lot of text on the inchie. Very nice inchie.
ReplyDeleteOh brilliant inchie - love that you've got all those words on a such a small space and it's general for all stories. Good job.
ReplyDeletelove this inchie, what a great take on the theme!
ReplyDelete