A square inch of art a day. What, every day? Well that's the plan.
Monday, 25 February 2013
Every inchie monday: Street sweeper
This wasn't an easy topic but I went with a drawing to do Street Sweeper. Anyone who knows English streets knows about double yellow lines. I couldn't resist putting them in.
Love your inchie. It was a difficult one. Love your two lines. Didn't know that this is something special even if I have been to Engliand. Next time I will look down to the street.
This is great, you drew it very well! I also found this topic hard.
ReplyDeleteAmazing--you have created something special from a very difficult subject
ReplyDeleteLove Chrissie xx
Love your inchie. It was a difficult one. Love your two lines. Didn't know that this is something special even if I have been to Engliand. Next time I will look down to the street.
ReplyDeletelove how colorful this one is
ReplyDeleteGreat interpretation. This one was not easy.
ReplyDeleteI love your take on the theme - a great inchie.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
Wow, great drawing for such a tiny space.
ReplyDelete