Monday, 18 February 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Broom

Broom
This week's word is 'broom' and I avoided the obvious. This is the broom plant, also known as witches' broom. Cytisus scoparius.
 
It's pencil and crayons on white card.
 
Make sure you visit other people's Inchie blogs to see how they've interpreted the theme. There's a link on the left, or individual links on the right.
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty, never heard of this flower. Glad to learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inchie - its beautifully done.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I had an inkling about putting this flower on my inchie (see - thinking outside the box!) but as usual I'm wayyyyy behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love your take on the theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful inchie! I had never heard of the flower either, but it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inchie, and I love broom, have some in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very clever, we do like a deviation from the expected. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your drawing and your different approach on this topic! I have never heard of this flower before, but it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea. Broom grows all along Danes'Dyke at Flamborough. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful--I had thought of the plant Broom but chickened out. Your drawing is terrific

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!