Monday, 11 February 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Happiness

Inchie happiness
This week's Inchie subject is 'Happiness'. I couldn't resist this sticker with daffodils on.

I always love this time of year because it cheers me up when the daffodils first appear. Earlier this week K bought be a bunch when he saw them at the shops. He knows I love them.

So, yellow background, daffodil sticker and stamped letters to say 'happy'.

Check the link on the left to see what other people have done this week.

6 comments:

  1. Happiness is definitely seeing the first daffodils, great choice for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daffodils remind me of spring and home - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Quite agree, it's great to see the first daffodils, lovely inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels like spring...
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The daffodils make me happy every year.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!