A square inch of art a day. What, every day? Well that's the plan.
Love maps. Good one!
Oh, I didn't think of doing that, great idea.
I have loads of maps but this is one interpretation that I did not think of for this week! Nice one :-)Sally
I like this one as well, what a great idea!
It looks greate. Marwelous inchie.
Great idea, I love it!
A brilliant idea, I love it.xxx Hazel.
Fabulous idea - would be great to make these as toppers for people's cards etc. Thanks for the inspiration x
Great inchie!
We thought alike on this one but I never thought of the arrows which add so much more to itChrissie xx
What a great idea - well done never thought of a map super inchie!
Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!
Love maps. Good one!
ReplyDeleteOh, I didn't think of doing that, great idea.
ReplyDeleteI have loads of maps but this is one interpretation that I did not think of for this week! Nice one :-)
ReplyDeleteSally
I like this one as well, what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteIt looks greate. Marwelous inchie.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, I love it!
ReplyDeleteA brilliant idea, I love it.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
Fabulous idea - would be great to make these as toppers for people's cards etc. Thanks for the inspiration x
ReplyDeleteGreat inchie!
ReplyDeleteWe thought alike on this one but I never thought of the arrows which add so much more to it
ReplyDeleteChrissie xx
What a great idea - well done never thought of a map super inchie!
ReplyDelete