Monday, 23 September 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Gate

Gate Today's inchie topic is gate. First I drew some woodgrain onto a bit of white paper. Then I coloured a field background onto a square of card. Then I cut 'planks' from the woodgrain to make a gate.

It was supposed to be a five bar gate - but I couldn't fit them all in!

Check out other inchies by clicking the link on the left.

8 comments:

  1. you are definitely a better artist than I will ever be, this is a lovely little landscape :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sketch - your scene looks very like the countryside close to where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much detail! You did an awesome job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful gate inchie, I love your drawing.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gate. I love the landscape you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well drawn gate in the soft countryside, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like minds!!! Good gate nice inchie!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!