Monday, 30 September 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Bag

Recycling bag (every nchie monday) This week's Monday inchie is bag.  I went with this design because a lot of my inchies are made with recycled materials. For example, the card is cut from an old sales brochure, the background is waste from the gothic pictures I used in the House of Bears' Poe challenge. The picture of the bag is printed on recycled paper then cut out and pasted.

don't forget to check out other Monday Inchie players by clicking the link on the left.

10 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love this one. Most of my inchies are recycled material too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the recycle idea. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the idea! i like the bag nd the fact taht it is recycled! great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and I love how your inchie turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever idea for the inchie and great recycling

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to recycle materials. Love your inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the re-cycle idea and using recycled materials - commendable! Such a great take on a theme - I love that everyone has done something different and yours is just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!