This inchie started life as last week's entry, then I realised that it was better suited to this week. It represents a journey I traveled almost every day for seven years in my teenage. We lived in Seamer and I went to school in Scarborough. The route I took is here - along the A64.
The background is cut out of a map book. It's edged in highlighter ink (using a bit of sponge) and then I cut 'Journey' out of a magazine.
Don't forget to check out the other Inchie Monday entries by clicking the links on the right.
The background is cut out of a map book. It's edged in highlighter ink (using a bit of sponge) and then I cut 'Journey' out of a magazine.
Don't forget to check out the other Inchie Monday entries by clicking the links on the right.
Love your ichie. It's quite a long way for going zo school.
ReplyDeleteI love the personal touch to this inchie. It is very nice.
ReplyDeletewow stunninng little piece!
ReplyDeletexxx Susi from
MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE
love the idea, great one for sure!
ReplyDeleteVery colour bit of map to use-it is a terrific inchie
ReplyDeleteLove Chrissie xx
Fabulous inchie, my husband lived in Scarborough
ReplyDeleteYour inchie is very colourful, nice work.
ReplyDeleteA fabulous inchie.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.