Monday, 22 April 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Spring meadow

spring meadow
This week's inchie topic is Spring Meadow. I took a cutting from a photo I took last year of flowers along a roadside. Then I added a sequin and a small paper flower. It's not exactly a meadow - but I think it looks like spring!

Don't forget to check out the other Monday Inchie players by visiting Trillian's blog (link on the right)

7 comments:

  1. You are right it does look like Spring, and a close up of a meadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a lot like spring! I love it, the background is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea. The background is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 3d effect on this one great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background and the lovely flower - defiantly looks like a Spring meadow.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it looks like spring. Love your inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inchie and a wonderful paper flower you added

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!