A square inch of art a day. What, every day? Well that's the plan.
Saturday, 16 March 2013
World's End
While thinking about a couple of up-coming Monday inchies I was looking through an old road atlas. You wouldn't believe how many places in the UK are called World's End.
Hello, I've been doing some profile snooping and saw yours mentioned The Lost Boys as an interest!! Im a big fan too!! Could you please take a look at my blog (www.thelostboysconfessions.blogspot.com) and maybe even follow? Thanks heaps! Love EJ xx
EJ - the way to get followers is to go onto other people's blogs, read them, comment nicely, and follow THEM first. Then maybe they'll reciprocate. (Look it up in a dictionary.)
Hello, I've been doing some profile snooping and saw yours mentioned The Lost Boys as an interest!! Im a big fan too!! Could you please take a look at my blog (www.thelostboysconfessions.blogspot.com) and maybe even follow? Thanks heaps!
ReplyDeleteLove EJ xx
EJ - the way to get followers is to go onto other people's blogs, read them, comment nicely, and follow THEM first. Then maybe they'll reciprocate. (Look it up in a dictionary.)
ReplyDelete