This week's Inchie Monday topic is 'map' and I thought of one of those tourist maps you find in town centres. One thing I might say is that I WISH I was there. It's the sea front at Scarborough, right next to the harbour.
Cut out map and a hand-written notice, on card.
Don't forget to check out the other inchie makers by clicking the links on the right. Visit Trillian to find links to everyone who's taken part this week.
Cut out map and a hand-written notice, on card.
Don't forget to check out the other inchie makers by clicking the links on the right. Visit Trillian to find links to everyone who's taken part this week.
Still think this is awesome! love the writing. great job!
ReplyDeleteLove this, it really does remind me of those town maps.
ReplyDeleteI have done the same as you and chosen where our house is lol. I love where you have chosen and visit there often
ReplyDeleteLove Chrissie xx
Cute idea! I love the writing too.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun inchie! I wish I was by the water too!
ReplyDeleteNice idea, I like it.
ReplyDeletegreat idea, a good theme with lots of possibilities.
ReplyDeleteGill x
Great job. Beautiful inchie.
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteDo you know what a MOO is?
MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE
xxx SUsi from Austria!