A square inch of art a day. What, every day? Well that's the plan.
love the detail on this one! great job!
This is a great drawing for he challengeLove Chrissie xx
Reminds of the footprint on the moon! Fabulous
I love your inchie, the drawing's fabulous.xxx Hazel.
Great drawing, I chickened out of drawing this one.
That's great AJ. Very detailed in such a small working space. x
Very clever and detailed for such a small drawing.
Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!
love the detail on this one! great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great drawing for he challenge
ReplyDeleteLove Chrissie xx
Reminds of the footprint on the moon! Fabulous
ReplyDeleteI love your inchie, the drawing's fabulous.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
Great drawing, I chickened out of drawing this one.
ReplyDeleteThat's great AJ. Very detailed in such a small working space. x
ReplyDeleteVery clever and detailed for such a small drawing.
ReplyDelete