Monday, 6 May 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Turtle

.
So I was reading New Scientist a couple of weeks ago and it just so happened that I'd checked the upcoming inchie list a few hours earlier. So I knew one of the future subjects was 'turtle'. 

Hey presto! There was an article about baby turtles (and various new findings about them that are helping wildlife workers to protect them as they make their newly-hatched way from nest to sea).

There were some wonderful photos in the article, including this delightful chappie. So I copied it.

Mostly pencil and crayon, with a bit of pen for highlights and the title.

Don't forget to visit other people's inchies by clicking the links on the right. In particular, go see Trillian, who hosts this whole inchie challenge.

DO YOU KNOW? 21 people looked at my Bicycle Inchie last week. How many commented? Just two.   Now I KNOW I commented on at least eight people's (not counting the Flickrites ). 

7 comments:

  1. Love your turtle inchie. I is so cute.
    Yes I know I am a bit lazy commenting the inchies. Every week I think - this week I will do better, and then it is monday again.
    So Perhaps your words will motivate me to do better.
    Have a nice week.
    Trillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely turtle - a great drawing.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was away last week, but bdo try to go round everyones blog. Love your turtle, he has a grin on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a friendly looking turtle, very nice inchie. I totally understand your annoyance at non-commentors, I've heard that ten times as many people can view a post as will comment. do keep commenting, we love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your baby turtle, he is so cute. I try to comment most of the time, sometimes school work gets in the way. Yuck! Soon it will be summer and there will be a commenting frenzy, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just brilliant-the turtle looks amazed to see us lol

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thats cute, great work on this little inchie.
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!