A square inch of art a day. What, every day? Well that's the plan.
Brilliant! I can imagine how difficult it was - I got frustrated just making a small wing collar. Great job.
Great inchie, I love oragami!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe you were able to fit that on an Inchie!! Awesome job!!!! :0) Peace be yours
I love this! I cant do origami, so I think this is brilliant
That is unreal! I am speechless! Good on you, so well done!
Brilliant, what a fiddle that must have been.
Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!
Brilliant! I can imagine how difficult it was - I got frustrated just making a small wing collar. Great job.
ReplyDeleteGreat inchie, I love oragami!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I can't believe you were able to fit that on an Inchie!! Awesome job!!!! :0) Peace be yours
ReplyDeleteI love this! I cant do origami, so I think this is brilliant
ReplyDeleteThat is unreal! I am speechless! Good on you, so well done!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, what a fiddle that must have been.
ReplyDelete