A square inch of art a day. What, every day? Well that's the plan.
Monday, 11 November 2013
Every Inchie Monday: Mouth
Another sketch. Somehow I find it easier to do very small drawings than to get all my craft gear out.
Don't forget to check out the others by clicking the link on the left.
So well drawn!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully drawn - I love pencil sketches - find them so personal - they say more than anything. Beautiful inchie.
ReplyDeleteFabulous drawing, love it.
ReplyDeleteWhen you can draw a smile like that it's no wonder that you don't get your craft stuff out! Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteSally
A beautiful drawing, don't know how you manage to sketch at that size. So clever.
ReplyDeleteWonderful drawing
ReplyDeleteChrissie x
I love this one. subtle but saying so much, I love the lines on the corners of the mouth, they say so much. great job
ReplyDeleteGreat drawing! I love it.
ReplyDeleteNicely done! :0) Peace be Yours
ReplyDeleteLove this inchie. It looks very pleased and friendly.
ReplyDelete