Monday, 19 August 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Pocketwatch

pocketwatch Not the best inchie I ever did, but it's OK. I drew it. Obviously. Just a pencil sketch. But I did it from my imagination.

Don't forget to check out the others by clicking the link on the left.

8 comments:

  1. This is great! You draw really well! If I could draw properly like this - on the spot, only from my imagination, I would save heaps on arts&crafts materials that I use to cover up lack of talent. You know, it's like a good chef can cook a really good steak and does not rely on fancy sauces to cover it up.
    I love your watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your watch, you are a great drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure why you think this is not the best, it is awesome! I am lucky to be able to draw a stick person! You did an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really fantastic to be able to draw something like a watch in such a small space

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your watch looks very good. As if you are drawing a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just because you drew it doesn't mean it's not good it's great - especially from memory and not copying - I love pencil drawings anyway - they have so much feel and light and shade - and you have the lot especially as it's so tiny - a lot of detail there - brilliant. Great inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous to draw an inchie - I wish I were that talented. I think it looks fab.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!