Monday, 10 June 2013

Every inchie Monday: (flower) Bed

Bed This week's Inchie theme is bed. So I did a flower bed.

It's done in watercolour, using a very small brush (00 sable for anyone who understands such stuff)

I left in the guidelines to prove that it really is painted in a square inch.

Click the link on the left to see what other people have done this week. 

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful little work of art, I love it. I've done a flower bed as well.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful little watercolour, top marks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome take on the theme! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flower bed! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colourful flower bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Inchie love the flower bed idea and very nicely executed good job!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just drop by and then leave. Please leave a note to say you've been!